The Video Ad is a form of digital ad that contains a video with a clear Call-To-Action (CTA) and due to its disruptive nature, it might require the user to view the video to the fullest extent.
RevX delivers video ads compliant with the IAB VAST 3 standard and offers this ad format to clients who have video assets for programmatic campaigns. To maximize scale and performance, we strongly advise that clients provide us with both portrait & landscape videos.
Flexible, but ideally in 320x480 or 480x320.
In the interest of optimal user experience, we do not crop/stretch video assets to match the required partner dimensions. For that reason, and in case you are running campaigns on both different devices, please provide both of the above-mentioned video formats.
- Supported media MIME types: .mp4 file type.
- Make sure the total bitrate of the video is under 512kbps.
- Required Length is 5 to 30 seconds. We have found 10-15 and 25-30 second videos to be the most effective. Many publishers treat 0-15 second videos as non-skippable videos. For scalability reasons, we support only videos of up to 30 seconds in length.
*These videos are provided by clients.
Companion Banners (End Cards)
- RevX supports companion banners (end cards )in the following dimensions: 480x320, 320x480 [max file size: 200kb].
Below are downloadable templates your creative team may utilize in order to create the banners:
- Photoshop (.psd)
- Illustrators (.ai)
- Adobe XD (.xd)
In case that your design team is unable to provide us with companion banners, please reach out to your RevX Account/Campaign Manager and provide them with your brand assets and guidelines (such as logo, fonts, color palettes). We will then create the banners on your behalf.
Recommendation: Static banners from your previous campaigns could potentially be repurposed into end cards.
*These end cards are provided by the client.
Video Best Practice Guidelines
- Refrain from ending your videos with the app store icon, as we will redirect your user to the app.
- Ensure to provide both portrait & landscape formats.
- Ensure to provide video end cards.