RevX supports the implementation of Fixed Ads. Please provide the 8 major ad dimensions specified in our Dimensions list. In case you require support in the creation of said dimensions, we can create them on your behalf.
Standard Sized Ad Dimensions
- In order to ensure optimal campaign performance, the file size should not exceed 500 Kb.
- RevX accepts generally all Fixed Pixel assets (in case said assets are already at your disposal):
File Support Guidelines
- We support jpg, jpeg, png, gif etc.
- Animation length should be up to 30 seconds or shorter.
- Animations can be looped but should also stop after 30 seconds.
- Animated GIF ads should be slower than 5 FPS.
In-house Design Solutions
In case you are unable to come up with the above-mentioned sizes, please provide us with the source files of your previous campaigns, alongside brand assets. Our creative team will use that information and assemble the ads on your behalf. We accept source files in the following formats: Photoshop (.psd), Illustrator (.ai), and AdobeXD (.xd).
Prior to sending us the files, please ensure the following:
- All potentially linked objects are embedded - no layers are linked to objects in external files.
- The fonts you have provided us with are either not free or on Typekit / Google Fonts.
What are Static Ads?
Static Ads are the advertising images (banners) that RevX uses in order to run campaigns.
These ads are easily maintained as they contain permanent (static) content that needs to be assembled only once, which makes for an easily monitored ad format that requires a relatively low time commitment. Since the content of such ads is of an unvarying nature, their creation requires accuracy and precision.
Static ads appear in a variety of formats, such as image, video, or animation. However, and regardless of the displayed format, static ads are referred to as static since all of the users are exposed to the same set of ads.
Below is an example of the dashboard settings you may choose in order to view the performance of your campaign per ad and/or ad label:
1. Target Audience Analysis
A clear understanding of your audience is an integral part of a successful marketing campaign. We strongly recommend that you conduct an analysis of your target audience and consider answering the following questions:
- Who is your target audience?
- What is the goal of your campaign?
- At what point of the customer journey are you communicating with them?
- What actions has your user taken so far?
- What is your user doing right now?
- Where will they be taken to upon clicking?
2. Creative Guidelines
Next, please comply with the following best practice guidelines:
- Do Not Recycle User Acquisition Ads: the Click-Through-Rate for user acquisition banners is two times lower than for retargeting banners. That being said, should you nevertheless decide to use the same images, ensure to change the Call-To-Action text to best fit your campaign needs.
- Offer Additional Value: Promotional codes and limited time offers to create a sense of urgency that leaves a strong impression on your user and prompts them to take action.
- Make your Call-To-Action visible: We recommend utilizing the same color for both your logo and the Call-To-Action (CTA) button.
- Optimize your message: Adapt your message to your target audience: what would be more relevant and appealing?
- Opt for a short call-to-action: limit your call-to-action to a maximum of 15 characters. Short and clear CTAs outperform long and overly descriptive messages.